About your Search

20121101
20121130
Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)
tonight. this is not safe. you're going to look like -- what was the dallas cowboys name? >> it's sports. i know nothing about it. >> in '93 he did the end zone dance three yards out and the buffalo bills came up and knocked the ball out of his hand while he was doing the dance and he wasn't even in the end zone. let's not look like that tomorrow. that's why, i said earlier, nate's been saying 70%, 08% now it's 90%. say it's 70% chance, but that means there's a 30% chance you hear he isn't. when you hear there's a 30% chance of rain there are. >> the very successful baseball hitters. >> 30%. don't trust that this is in the bag. don't do the end zone dance tonight. everybody up in the morning get out and vote and get up there and get people to vote because that other side they're going to be out there. believe me, republicans they are organized, they are disciplined, they are up at 5:00 in the morning. we're never up at 5:00 in the morning lawrence. >> you heard it from michael moore, no dancing tonight. michael moore, thank you for joining me. >>> coming up, voter suppression attempts in
battleground states are expected to >>> in dallas texas, voters are just now starting to show up at the polls. the presidential candidates didn't spend any time in texas in the final days of the campaign because the state is considered a red state. but there are some tight c congressional races. it's brisk out this morning, but the weather will not be a factor today. we are expecting clear skies and a high of 75. >>> finally election day, we get to vote. when we talk about the swing states in this election, we're not just talk about ohio. right now, we want to focus on three states that could really go either way, starting with nevada. anna werner is in las vegas. >> reporter: nevada helped the republicans in 2000 and 2004, voting for george w. bush. but in 2008, barack obama hit the jackpot here, beating john mccain by a whopping 12 percentage points. he's looking for a second big win, a second time around here in this state. the democrats are powered here by organized labor and a latino vote that's now 15% of the total. they've been out knocking on doors, registering new voters, and there a
Search Results 0 to 4 of about 5 (some duplicates have been removed)